Coping With Holiday Stress
For most of us, regardless of what we celebrate, our holiday anxiety and stress level begins to rise the weekend before Thanksgiving and continues right up to January 1. In an effort to relieve or reduce some of the stress and anxiety, here are some practical tips to try.
- Shop early to avoid crowds and have a better selection.
- Cook and freeze meals ahead of time.
- Spend time with others but don’t over schedule yourself.
- Plan unstructured, low-cost holiday activities.
- Relax and enjoy things YOU love to do.